the bespoke 1-2-1 package
Zoom or face-to-face
What it includes:
- Bespoke 1-2-1 class tailored to you and your clinical needs
- 24/7 midwifery support on WhatsApp, messaging, calls, video calls, etc. with Katie & Leila from booking until you are 28 days postnatal
- Face-to-face* postnatal support for infant feeding support, emotional wellbeing, newborn care, etc.
*Face to face support will be offered to anyone living in London. Anyone outside of London will be offered postnatal support via video call.
Topics covered in your bespoke session:
- Preparation for labour
- Labour & birth
- Natural forms of induction
- Assisted deliveries and c-sections
- Interventions in labour
- The immediate postnatal period
- How to look after a newborn baby
- Safe sleeping
- Infant feeding (breast/bottle/expressing)
On average, classes can take anything between 4-6 hours depending what you want to focus on. It’s your choice whether you’d like to split your class into separate sessions or to complete it all in one day.
Depending on your knowledge needs and where the session takes us you may find that we cannot teach everything in FULL detail at the time of the class. With this in mind we delve deeper as you get closer to your due date covering things like packing your hospital bag, hand expressing, swaddling your baby, etc.
Cost: £75/hr for the taught session.