This page explains how we look after your personal information, and what we do with it. Better Births Antenatal Classes are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data, and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Better Births Antenatal Classes of 3 Rydal Close, Holders Hill Road, London, NW4 1LE.
Protecting your privacy
Better Births Antenatal Classes is committed to protecting your privacy on our website. We have a legal duty under the Data Protection Act (1998) to prevent your information falling into the wrong hands. We must also ensure that the data we hold is accurate, adequate, relevant and not excessive.
Whenever we collect information from you, we will make it clear which information is required in order to provide you with the service or goods you need. You do not have to provide us with any additional details unless you choose to. We store your information securely on our computer system, we carefully restrict access to those who have a need to know.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.betterbirthsanc.com. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, posting material to the site, requesting further services, or report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- IP addresses.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.